Friday, July 8, 2005

Google is Amazing

I feel that Google is certainly one of the most creative companies existing as on date. The current product
http://earth.google.com nothing short of a stunner.

I had heard about it some weeks back, however didnot take out time to explore the same. Yesterday decided to venture into the same and believe me its amazing...I could zip through the streets of San Deigo and Minneapolis(two places in the US that I have visited). Made me quite nostalgic and I could even find the "Sub-way" joints that Madhu & I had visited. Take a look at the Niagara Falls from the sky.




The maps of US are too detailed, comparatively these folks havenot been able to get a hang of our country.
I could see Bhubaneshwar and Cuttack(my birth place) both cities of Orissa and Cuttack looks beautiful with the Mahanadi river to the right of the screen swelling up and Baitarini beginning to.

Bhubaneshwar looks quite green and you can see the airport towards the left of your screen.


Take some time off and enjoy this new feature enabled by google.

No comments:

Post a Comment